god please save me, I am tired of this life,
doing what I don't want to do.
I am tired of being a mere puppet,
whose strigns are with someone else.
I am not so good at handling my emotions,
I guess I care a lot for very small things.
but then,this is how I am,
and this is how you made me.
I wont complain if you give me sadness,
but not on on cost of the small happy things I have.
I am somewhat habituated to all this,
but please o god,I cant handle this any more
I am tired of crying,
I am tired of being sad.
I am tired of being miserable,
I am tired of being bad.
yes I am bad and yes,you made me bad,
I always try to do good,but guess its never enough.
somehow,somewhere i fail to make other people happy,
I fail to live up to their expectations.
if you have to take away,then please dont give me all this good things,
dont give those false hopes,
dont give me those untrue dreams,
I am tired of hearing all those lies
and please i cant handle it any more.
please save me god,please................
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh mahn that was delicate. did u just have a braekup?
ReplyDeletecuz it definitely looks that way.
really did u have a break up??? :P
ReplyDelete